GOALS & OBJECTIVES
The main aim of the association is to maintain a link between the COLLEGE and Alumni and share details of mutual growth, achievement and advancement in various fields.
The goals and objectives of the alumni association are contained in the constitution of the Alumni Association adopted in 2012 as its purposes:
- To foster and perpetuate friendship and cooperation among the alumni through Publications
- Small informal group meetings of alumni
- Organizing reunions on the College campus or other places
- To further the social, literary and cultural interests of the alumni and alumnae through the publication of articles, through functions and meetings of the associations, and in other ways.
- Fostering and keeping alive loyalty to the College and a continuing concern for its welfare;
- Raising funds and securing gifts for the College for special or general purposes and
- Communication with the authorities of the College on matters of mutual interest.