The primary goal of the department is to prepare the students for a successful professional career in the respective discipline. The curriculum is structured to provide each student with a sound background in Engineering science and a thorough foundation for the analysis and design of electronics, computer and digital systems.
Long term Goals
- Separate R&D centre.
- center of excellence
- NBA and NAAC Accreditations
- To encourage more faculty to take-up R&D and consultancy work.
- To collaborate with Global Universities / Industries
- Industrial Interaction Partnership cell.
- To have an Enterpreneurship cell for the department
Short term Goals
- Faculty development programs for staffs.
- More peer reviewed Journals publishing.
- Organizing International conference.
- Signing more MOU
- Aiming at 100 % placements
- To have value additions like CCNA, Mece and to teach student non- curricular skills in demand.